Your students challenge themselves with fascinating high-level curricula as they save money toward their college educations. It happens because you are teaching Zane State College courses in the high school setting. You’re a College Credit Plus instructor—and a Zane State College adjunct faculty member.
As an adjunct faculty member, you have access to the same development and resources as your on-campus counterparts. The links below will help you navigate the resources you need.
School and Teacher Forms and Information
- Application for Adjunct Teaching
- Course Addenda: UPDATED FALL 2016
- Grade Entry Procedures (revised)
- How to forward your Zane State College email
- Memorandum of Understanding: UPDATED FALL 2016
- Observation Information: UPDATED FALL 2016
- Student Opinion of Instruction (SOI) information
- Teacher Professional Development
- Zane State College Grading System
- Title IX “Anti-Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct Policy”
- "Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act" FERPA form
- Student Visits to Zane State College - coming soon!
- Ohio Department of Education College Credit Plus
- Ohio Department of Education Background Check FAQs
- Ohio Department of Higher Education (formerly Ohio Board of Regents)
- Transfer to Degree Guarantee
- Transferology (formerly transfer.org)
- Teachers: Call Dr. Larisa Harper at 740.588.4131 or email@example.com