Job Title: Student Ambassador
Reports to: Student Ambassador Director
Position Summary: This position is designed for Zane State College students to develop their leadership, mentoring, and collaborative skills. They will have the opportunity for hands-on involvement within the campus and community. Each ambassador will be expected to complete a structured format of requirements. These include leadership development, community service, and academic or administrative involvement. As a result of this program the student ambassadors will have learned and developed qualities that are important to future success and citizenship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leadership Development
- Student must complete at least 15 hours of paid training.
- Community Service
- Student must volunteer for 20 hours of community service throughout the duration of their membership. Must be pre-approved by Student Ambassadors’ Director.
- Campus Involvement
- Student must complete 50 hours of paid campus service. They may choose from two tiers: academic or administrative. On the academic side they will work closely with faculty as a peer mentor. On the administrative side they will work with Enrollment Services on events, recruitment opportunities, and marketing.
Position Requirements: In order to apply for the job, student must meet these requirements:
- Registered for the 2020 Fall Semester at Zane State College
- Completed 12 or more credit hours by May 7, 2020
- GPA of 3.0+
- 16 years or older
Apply here: https://zanestate.edu/sapf20
Questions about the position may be directed to: Dr. Elizabeth Kline / firstname.lastname@example.org / 740.588.4116