Your students challenge themselves with fascinating high-level curricula as they save money toward their college educations. It happens because you are teaching Zane State College courses in the high school setting. You’re a College Credit Plus instructor—and a Zane State College adjunct faculty member.
As an adjunct faculty member, you have access to the same development and resources as your on-campus counterparts. The links below will help you navigate the resources you need.
School and Teacher Forms and Information
- Application for Dual Enrollment Teaching Status
- Memorandum of Understanding (example)
- Observation Information
- FERPA Release Form
- How to forward your Zane State College email
- Zane State College Grading System
- Student Opinion of Instruction (SOI) information
- Syllabi & Course Addenda - Click here to e-mail Larisa Harper
- Grade Submission Procedures
- Revised Grade Entry Procedures
- Teacher Professional Development
- Student Visits to Zane State College
- Ohio Department of Education College Credit Plus
- Ohio Department of Education Background Check FAQs
- Ohio Department of Higher Education (formerly Ohio Board of Regents)
- Transfer to Degree Guarantee
- Transferology (formerly “transfer.org)
- Teachers: Call Dr. Larisa Harper at 740.588.4131.