Applications are considered on a rolling basis for the Choose Ohio First Scholarship Program.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be accepted into and enrolled in Zane State College’s Environmental Science, Safety & Health; Medical Laboratory; or Occupational Therapy Assistant programs
- Be a resident of Ohio and a permanent resident of the United States
- Meet GPA requirement of minimum 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be willing to participate in Choose Ohio First program activities
To keep this scholarship during the academic year, you must:
- Maintain enrollment in Zane State College’s Environmental Science, Safety & Health; Medical Laboratory; or Occupational Therapy Assistant programs
- Maintain 3.0 or better GPA each semester
- Participate in required activities (i.e. social, educational, and/or mentoring activities; field experiences; and/or program surveys, interviews, or other data collection activities)
For additional information about how to apply to Choose Ohio First, contact the Zane State College Foundation at (740) 588-1206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.