- Integrity: Treating others with honesty, respect, and trustworthiness in all of our interactions with students, colleagues, and community partners.
- Collaboration: Placing high value on establishing and maintaining partnerships for shared accomplishments.
- Innovation: Engaging in a culture of intelligent risk taking that enhances the College’s Guiding Principles.
- Respect: Treating others as valued individuals with civility and courtesy.
- Responsiveness: Addressing the needs of students, employees, and community.
- Responsibility: Owning our commitments, actions, and results.
- Climate: To ensure a learning and working environment that values people.
- Access: To serve all who have the potential to benefit by providing opportunity, eliminating barriers, and easing transitions.
- Image: To be known as a preferred provider and “college of choice,” where a culture of success prevails, and the value of higher education is well recognized.
- Quality: To exemplify high standards of performance in all aspects of the College’s operations.
- Stewardship: To manage effectively and efficiently human, financial, and environmental resources in order to build a stronger community.