Earn a free associate business degree at the same time of your high school diploma.
How? Simply by participating in the ZSC Pathways to Business degree.
The Pathways to Business program is an opportunity for academically advanced high school juniors and seniors to get ahead while saving thousands of dollars. The program is designed to prepare you for immediate employment or to continue on to a bachelor's degree. You will earn both college and high school credits simultaneously. At the conclusion of your senior year, graduates of the program earn an Associate of Business degree from Zane State College and a high school diploma from their home high school.
You will attend classes taught by Zane State College faculty on the Zane State College campus.
Deadline to apply for the 2017-2018 school year is May 1, 2017. Submit all materials to your guidance counselor. Admission to the Pathways to Business program is selective. You must have:
- 2.5 cumulative GPA
- B in all math and language arts courses
- Junior standing when entering the program
- 90 percent attendance rate at high school
- Completion of at least two years of credit in English, Math (including Algebra I) and Science
- College-level Placement on the Accuplacer or ACT
- No high school disciplinary infractions
- Health and Physical Education credits completed recommended