by Dr. Elizabeth Kline
Dean, Arts and Sciences Division
It’s almost that time – the end of the semester, final classes, final papers, final exams, preparations for job interviews. As things begin to get more stressful, know that there are people you can turn to for help.
- Success Coaches – Your coaches are here to help you reach the finish line. You can reach Julia at email@example.com or 740.588.4174 and Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740.588.1293.
- Tutoring Services – Need a little extra studying support? Reach out to tutoring services at email@example.com.
- Peer Mentors – Mentors can help with studying, navigating Blackboard, managing your time, communicating with your professor, and so much more. Stop in the Peer Mentor office in College Hall 156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resource Wednesday – Staffed by Social Work students, Resource Wednesday links you to resources in the community such as housing, childcare, and SNAP benefits. Stop in the Peer Mentor office in College Hall 156 on Wednesdays from 4-5:20pm for assistance.
- Counseling – Free one-on-one counseling is provided on campus or virtual by Heather Merry, a licensed counselor. Contact Heather at email@example.com or 740.588.1293 for an appointment.
- Student Life Assistance Program – Need mental health support? As a student, you can receive complimentary mental health assistance. Visit http://www.impactstudentassistance.com.
- TRIO – Receive personal academic attention and support through the TRIO program. To see if you are eligible for TRIO services, contact TRIO at 740.588.4115.
- Career Services – Get help with interview skills, job searches, and resume writing. Contact Kelsee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career Clothing Closet – Find a free outfit for your job interview! Visit the Career Clothing Closet in College Hall 163B. Open Mondays 1-5 p.m. Tuesdays/Thursdays 9-1pm, and Wednesdays 9-1pm and 2:30-4:30 p.m.
If you are a current student, let’s talk more at the upcoming Registration Fest:
- Wednesday, May 5 3-5 p.m.
- The Campus Center, Room 430
- Sno Cones, Register for Summer and Fall Semesters, Win Prizes, Get Help with the FAFSA and Financial Aid, Apply for Scholarships and MORE!
If you are not yet a student, stop on by. We would be happy to help! (Please wear a mask while on campus and at this socially-distanced event.) For additional information, email email@example.com.