ZSC Logo

The Visiting Year

Postpone your freshman (or sophomore) year at the university and enroll at your local community college, taking 30 credits of general education classes over the course of a year. Then, in a year, when the whole virus situation has settled, return to the university and transfer those 30 credits there.

To read the rest of the article, click here.

If you are unsure about your upcoming college plans or know someone who needs some guidance, our Zane State admissions and College Credit Plus teams would love to chat! Learn about all of the the benefits of staying home and attending Zane State this summer and fall at www.zanestate.edu/home. Call 740.588.5000 or email hello@zanestate.edu today!

Related Posts