Are you enjoying your first week of class? We care about your academic journey and are here with you every step of the way. If you need help throughout the semester, we have resources for you. If you have questions or need help during your first few weeks, please get in touch with our Student Success Team at 740.588.5000.
Follow the links below to learn more about our support on campus:
- Student Success Team – We can help you develop a summer strategy for success. Click the link to schedule an appointment.
- TRIO Student Support Services Program – TRIO SSS is here every step of the way to get you through your college journey. Interested in joining to TRIO? Apply today!
- Library – Need to reserve a quiet space to study? The library is the perfect, cool place to focus on your homework.
- Financial Aid – Need help or have questions about your FAFSA? Email FinancialAid@zanestate.edu.
- Scholarship Office – Scholarship applications were due May 1, but we will continue to award funds until they run out. Apply as soon as possible to be considered for any remaining funds!
- Business Office – Need help with your payment plan? Click the link to get started.
- Tutoring – Now scheduling summer appointments. Click the link to schedule an appointment.
- Bookstore – Visit the campus bookstore to purchase your books, pick up ZSC merch, and even grab a few discs for our campus disc golf course!
Monado’s Market and Clothes Closet have limited hours during the summer months. For questions on hours on specific days, please contact Emily Stainbrook at firstname.lastname@example.org. When the fall semester starts, hours will return to the regular schedule of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Thursday.